RENTAL Drop Off Instructions
We are asking any Rental students who can't return their books via UPS to drop them off at the Bookstore. Bring your Summer term rental books to the Bookstore. You will NOT receive any money for your rental books being returned.
The in-person Rental Return will be available until August 12th:
Monday - Thursday:
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
The things you will need:
1. Bring ALL items you have rented from the Bookstore.
2. Your student ID card OR a piece of paper containing your name and Student ID number
1. Bring your books in a bag or box to the Buyback tent. Don't forget your Student ID as well.
2. Notify the staff member that you are returning a RENTAL book(s) for Summer term.
3. The staff member will take the book(s), check them in, and notify you if anything is damaged or missing. You should receive a receipt of the return of your rental books
If you are unable to drop-off your books during the time and date window provided, we recommend clicking the button below for a UPS label to ship your books back free of charge.
If you are unable to ship your books AND can't drop off your books during the time and date window provided, please contact the Bookstore directly at [email protected]
NO LATE RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.