RENTAL Drop Off Instructions
All Fall rental books are due back by Friday, December 16, 2022. You will NOT receive any money for your rental books being returned.
The in-person Rental Return will be available until Friday, December 16th:
Monday - Friday:
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The things you will need:
1. Bring ALL items you have rented from the Bookstore. If you have any questions about what books you have rented, you can contact us at [email protected]
2. Your student ID card OR a piece of paper containing your name and Student ID number
1. Bring your books in a bag or box to the Bookstore. Don't forget your Student ID as well.
2. Notify the staff member that you are returning a RENTAL book(s) for Fall term.
3. The staff member will take the book(s), check them in, and notify you if anything is damaged or missing. You should receive a receipt of the return of your rental books
If you are unable to drop-off your books during the time and date window provided, you can mail your books back at your own expense. They need to be dropped off at a mailing facility no later than December 16th. Please click the button below to get instructions for mailing your books.
If you are unable to ship your books AND can't drop off your books during the time and date window provided, please contact the Bookstore directly at [email protected]
NO LATE RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.