PSEO Drop Off Instructions
All Spring PSEO materials are due back by Thursday, May 19, 2022. You will NOT receive any money for your books being returned.
The in-person PSEO Return will be available until May 19th
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
The things you will need:
1. Bring ALL items you have borrowed from the Bookstore. If you have any questions about what items you borrowed, you can contact us at [email protected]
a. Textbooks (this includes loose-leaf textbooks)
b. Access Codes
e. Anything else you borrowed from the Bookstore
2. Your student ID card OR a piece of paper containing your name and Student ID number
1. Bring your books in a bag or box to the Bookstore. Don't forget your Student ID as well.
2. Notify the staff member that you are a PSEO student and are returning your Spring term PSEO books.
3. The staff member will take the books, check them in, and notify you if anything is missing. Please wait until they have checked in your books before leaving.
If you are unable to drop-off your books during the time and date window provided, you can mail your books in at your own expense. They need to be dropped off at a mailing facility no later than May 19th. Please click the button below to get instructions for mailing your books.
If you are unable to ship your books AND can't drop off your books during the time and date window provided, please contact the Bookstore directly at [email protected]
NO LATE RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.