Please enter search criteria
Spring Term 2021 PSEO Return Instructions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the move to online courses, we are asking all PSEO books to be returned to the Bookstore via UPS wherever possible. This is for the safety of our students and staff. We want to reassure all PSEO students who borrowed textbooks from us during fall term that we are here to support you and make it easy to return your books free of charge. Your PSEO books are due back by May 18, 2021. Please return ALL materials that were required for your courses, including books, access codes, kits, and coursepacks. If you have any questions about what materials to return or require the bookstore to provide packing materials for you, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]. Below are easy step-by-step PSEO return instructions.
1. Click the button below to be brought to the Request Form.
2. Fill in and submit the form below to ship your returns via UPS. The label must be requested by May 18th.***
3. Once your form has been submitted, you will receive an email from our staff member with a shipping label created for you. Please note: this email can take 3-4 days depending on campus availability.
4. Gather up all the books that you borrowed this term. ALL these items need to be returned. That includes books, access codes, kits, coursepacks. Yes, even if it was loose-leaf and even if you wrote in it, it needs to be returned. Put all of those items into ONE clean box for shipping. The label will only be accepted by UPS once so you can't ship multiple boxes with the same label.
5. Put a piece of paper in the box that contains your name and your Student ID. This is required. Not putting your name and Student ID in the package WILL result in you being billed for those books.
6. Seal the box with tape. Print your free UPS shipping label and affix it to the box. IMPORTANT: The label can be printed multiple times, but can only be USED once so all books must be shipped back together, in one box.
7. Drop your package off at a UPS facility for delivery. Your package must be postmarked by May 25th.
8. Keep a copy of your tracking number to know when it is delivered to campus. It will be checked in as soon as possible.
Important: Damaged textbooks will not be accepted. If your textbook has water damage or torn pages, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]
If you are unable to get to a UPS facility, click the button below for in-store drop off instructions. Please contact the bookstore directly if you have any questions or concerns about UPS or drop off.
***Important note: We get a lot of last-second requests for labels and we have to make the shipping labels manually so please be patient. As long as you request the label by May 18th, we will offer a small extension to get your books to UPS. ***