Summer Term 2021 Rental Return Instructions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the move to online courses, we are asking all rented books to be returned to the Bookstore via UPS wherever possible. This is for the safety of our students and staff. We want to reassure all students who rented textbooks from us during summer term that we are here to support you and make it easy to return your books free of charge. Your rental books are due back August 12, 2021. If you are unsure which books you rented or require the bookstore to provide packing materials for you, please contact us at [email protected]. Below are easy step-by-step rental return instructions.
1. Click the button below to be brought to the Request Form.
2. Fill in and submit the form below to ship your returns via UPS. You must request your label by August 12th***
3. Once your form has been submitted, you will receive an email from our staff member with a shipping label created for you. Please note: this email can take 3-4 days depending on campus availability.
4. Gather up all the books you rented for Summer term. Put all the books into ONE clean box for shipping. the label will only be accepted by UPS once so you can't ship multiple boxes with the same label.
5. Put a piece of paper in the box that contains your name and your Student ID number. This is required. Not putting your name and Student ID in the package WILL result in you being billed for those books.
6. Seal the box with tape. Print your free UPS shipping label and affix it to the box. IMPORTANT: The label can be printed multiple times, but can only be USED once so all books must be shipped back together, in one box.
7. Drop your package off at a UPS facility for delivery. Your package must be postmarked by August 16th.
8. Keep a copy of your tracking number to know when it is delivered to campus. It will be checked in as soon as possible.
Important: Damaged textbooks will not be accepted. If your textbook has water damage or torn pages, please contact the bookstore directly at [email protected]
If you are unable to get to a UPS facility, click the below button for in-store drop off instructions. Please contact the bookstore directly if you have any questions or concerns about UPS or drop off.
***Important note: We get a lot of last-second requests for labels and we have to make the shipping labels manually so please be patient. As long as you request the label by August 12th, we will offer a small extension to get your books to UPS. ***